Stumpjumper project.Complete(17thOct) pics on page 4.

utahdog2003":12kip03x said:
I've got to say, Kaiser...I make no excuses for my disgust with Kooka stuff, but damn...you make Kooka look good! :cool:

:LOL: :LOL:

Love your bike Kaiser, especially the green tyres.

I wish I could show that level of attention to a bike build, looks as good as the Dale.

Shame its going to get covered in filth a Pollock Park : :LOL:

Should set a good TT time though :D

Cheers

Stephen

Cheers velo, this is the one I'm intending to use the most, bring on the filth. The SS is really for poncing about and the full sus stumpie will keep for Glentress and the like. I'm hoping, and if I can make it, to have this complete and come to the mugdock run, should be a good shakedown ride. But we'll see nearer the time :D

ameybrook":1saidcla said:
Lose those tires and get some Red Zmaxes ;)

Ha red Z max another tyre to the mix, I've been juggling tyre choice for ages and was thinking of grey umma gummas or a darker gumwall like an IRC, now the ritcheys :? Problem is, I generally don't like coloured tyres :LOL:

mikesnowdon":2qu29jbb said:
Very cool :cool:

Are there any pics of the finnished article on here?

Cheers buddy.

Sooooo close the new decals are in the post, then I'll strip and rebuild hopefully very soon.

Cant wait man.

Have you had the forks apart yet? I have to say I never heard of nor seen them before, whats the details, travel etc? They look the dogs danglies though! :cool:

mikesnowdon":11ollw1v said:
Cant wait man.

Have you had the forks apart yet? I have to say I never heard of nor seen them before, whats the details, travel etc? They look the dogs danglies though! :cool:

Hi mike got to say I'm pretty vague with details about the forks, their based on tange shock blades but with a bit more intricate cnc work, they look great but I'm only expecting the most basic of travel. If they take a bit of trail buzz away then I'll be happy, unfortunately looks were everything here.

Back