anyone know what my carbon frame is?

frame

i apologise if i have offended the peugeot lobby but I really know very little about peugeot racing bicycles apart from the standard peugeot, poorly stocked mass produced fodder I have seen cycled around east london....

I am aware that they produced more high line bikes, but i know little about them...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
not quite sure what you're saying... you'll notice I too have a carbon peugeot and said I LIKE IT....
legrandefromage":2q1cocp6 said:
numbers505":2q1cocp6 said:
I don't know.... but I like it! I'd say you got one heck of a deal too :cool:

why? they make rather nice bikes in comparison to somr of the shite hanging around.

They didnt sell all that 'Carbolite' crap for nothing you know!
:roll:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: frame

hurin76":3b5gssof said:
just one pedal?...shit! :(
Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but the description is in the singular, and if you look at the pictures, they all show a left side pedal.

terryhfs":2qavlrle said:
a bit dissapointing if it is just a peugeot....

"Just" a Peugeot? They've won plenty of grand tours and the Fibre De Carbone and the Perthus Pro were about the closest mere mortals could get to buying a genuine pro-level racing bike off the shelf back in the day.

Didn't the Perthus have a reputation for falling to bits on account of not all of the guys who built them being properly trained to work with 753?

David

numbers505":2j3wq4fn said:
not quite sure what you're saying... you'll notice I too have a carbon peugeot and said I LIKE IT....
legrandefromage":2j3wq4fn said:
numbers505":2j3wq4fn said:
I don't know.... but I like it! I'd say you got one heck of a deal too :cool:

why? they make rather nice bikes in comparison to somr of the shite hanging around.

They didnt sell all that 'Carbolite' crap for nothing you know!
:roll:

apologies - hit the wrong quote bit

pedal

I'm not french and i did not bother reading the description properly.....I did see the message for a right sided pedal, but presumed that the auction was for a pair..looking at the photo which was just the same pedal turned upside down...so yes my stupid fault..messaged the vendor trying to reverse the transaction..hopefully he lets me off...

Latest posts

Back