Yo Eddy Sneek peak (almost complete)

Dhphat

Senior Retro Guru
So here she is. I'm still uncertain on the brakes, brake levers and crank set up but it was an ugly rainy day off so I figured that I would be productive. I over hauled the fork and slaped this together. The frame was repaired not that long ago by Igleheart amd the paint was done by HotTubes. Toby at Hottubes actually had a drawer full of ORIGINAL Fat stickers. More is coming.
im000282vd7.jpg

im000279hv3.jpg

im000278bs0.jpg

im000281by7.jpg

Fat chance

I think the crankset and brakes look fine. No need to change them. Just don't submit this bike for BOTM until people have forgotten about Defiant's Serotta because of the similar color scheme.

Re: Fat chance

David Gibson":1jw4d02f said:
I think the crankset and brakes look fine. No need to change them. Just don't submit this bike for BOTM until people have forgotten about Defiant's Serotta because of the similar color scheme.

That was my thought as well.

looking good...I really like that shock bone fork brace...strange that that is the part that would stand out most to me, but they're quite difficult to find in good condition...or any condition for that matter.

GoldenEraMTB":7c5ietec said:
looking good...I really like that shock bone fork brace...strange that that is the part that would stand out most to me, but they're quite difficult to find in good condition...or any condition for that matter.

Thanks! I bought it off of a forum member here. If he has any left I'm sure he will chime in.

Back