MTB Ride West Sussex changed to 11th September

tim75

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello all, if anyone is interested I thought I'd try and organise an off road ride for Sunday 11th September. Plan will be to start at 10.00 from The Wheelwrights Arms pub in Havant, Hampshire and then ride in to West Sussex and head on up and around the South Downs.

Distance can be tailored to how fit everyone is or how far we want to go but it won't be a race, pace will be that of the slowest rider (which might be me as I've been a bit off form lately!). Meeting place is The Wheelwrights Arms, 27 Emsworth Road, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 2SN. A link to their website with a map is here,

http://www.wheelwrightshavant.co.uk/pag ... ind-Us.htm

There are pubs around to stop at but not many cake stops that I know of!

Ride Retro if you've got one, let me know if you're up for it,

Tim

Re:

Oh soddit!

I have a race the day before, and Mrs Muz will probably want to see me at some stage on the Sunday. Quite why, escapes me! :LOL:

How about September, Tim? Or Bank Holiday weekend?

Mike

Re: MTB Ride Sunday 14th August West Sussex

September might be a bit busy for me but 28th August could be a goer if you or anyone else prefers that?

Re:

The 28th sounds fine by me, but let's see what suits the masses.

Re: MTB Ride Sunday 14th August West Sussex or maybe 28th?

I think masses might be optimistic!

Re:

Re-think.

Mrs Muz's birthday :facepalm: :roll:

September is free though. ALL OF IT! :LOL: :LOL:

Torq sounds so tempting though. Can I ring in sick? :LOL: :LOL:

Oh no, she lives with me :facepalm:

How are you fixed for September, Tim?

Mike

Re: MTB Ride Sunday 14th August West Sussex or maybe 28th?

I can do either of the first two weekends in September but aren't you organising another ride down your way in September?

Re:

No Tim,

We'll just do the one. Make a nice change to ride somewhere different. I'll organize another on for later on.

Mike

Re:

Probably count me in for this :)
Mrs G is busy with wedding flowers for most of September so should be free most weekends ;)

Mick

Back