what a crap week!! just got much worse

MAXTHEROTTI

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
now i dont normally moan but this week has me beat :(
first i have just done 7 days at work so thats 85 ish hours
i then get a new (second hand) bike and its been a comedy of errors (royal mail managed to hit the box hard enough to put a hole in it and ram the cassette into the down tube and mangle the rear mech and hanger) its now worth naff all and going to cost £100 just to make it rideable again and the its still scratched to sh1te so thats put me on a downer then paypal freeze my account because i have had too much money go through it (well im sorry for making you nobs rich)
and its my birthday
this week sucks :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

not having a grat day
rob
wheers the beer :evil:

FFS, that crap.
any pictures of the damage and are you making a claim with Royal Mail ?

As for paypal, well send me stuff and I promise not to pay you. That should make them happy ;)

Make yourself happy, watch the F1 grandprix and sit working out how the FIA are going to get Ferrari in P1 and P2 as this moment.

i can still recive money just not send :shock:
yeah claim is going on but looking at 8 weeks :cry:
good race on f1 too

rob

this is why i travelled 502 miles to leam spa and back on a hot summers day to pick up my san andreas(bike number 1) rather then let royal snail do the delivering........hate them hate em all...got any pics of the damage fella... :twisted:

Royal Mail/Parcel Force..........................I have a theory that if ye give half a dozen chimps some cans of special brew and the keys to a van, they will provide a more efficient service.................

Actually, Parcel force are looking into this, but there are health and safety issues about drivers throwing their own feaces at passers by.

And that's the existing human ones............

Back