Memory. Any psychologists here?

Re: Re:

widowmaker":orocuqjv said:
Time is precious, lets all get out on our bikes - who's with me :!:

Yep!

Well, when you say with, I'll be riding around Sussex tomorrow.

Finalizing a route for the ride I'm organising next month. It is to commemorate the anniversary of the tragedy at Shoreham airport, where we lost a member from our retro world. Dylan Archer.

You never know what's around the corner folks.

Gulp,

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":9a18kh3r said:
widowmaker":9a18kh3r said:
Time is precious, lets all get out on our bikes - who's with me :!:

Yep!

Well, when you say with, I'll be riding around Sussex tomorrow.

Finalizing a route for the ride I'm organising next month. It is to commemorate the anniversary of the tragedy at Shoreham airport, where we lost a member from our retro world. Dylan Archer.

You never know what's around the corner folks.

Gulp,

Mike

Puts it all into perspective :(

My Dad died from alzheimers and parkinsons back in 2013. I remember going to see him in the nursing home not long before he died, he was dozing in a chair and as he came too he looked at me for a while and all he said was " it's Clive isn't it, yeah it's Clive" I've had to live with a lot of grief in my life but that had to be the worst and still leaves a lump in my throat and always will. We used to joke about it with him in the early stages asking him what he was tapping out in morse code on his plate as his parkinsons kicked in and if you could have than tenner back that I lent you, little did we know the severity of those final months.

So joke about it while you can and I mean that truly because it always make me smile when I here his reply "Pass the salt Boy"

Back