MacRetro Mugdock Meet.

kaiser":1z7qqnuy said:
jimihendrix":1z7qqnuy said:
I'm cool too, just need to get the transport sorted but that should be ok ;)

You could probably cycle. Bring a pack and chuck it in one of our cars if you want.

The times I did it I rode from my Uncle's hoose in Spateston along the psycho path, although I was a man of younger years then :LOL:.

kaiser":26yexpxs said:
jimihendrix":26yexpxs said:

You could probably cycle. Bring a pack and chuck it in one of our cars if you want.

Yeah, if i'm stuck i probably will, borrowing the Taxi should'nt be a problem though.

Getting my Capri back from the paint shop next week so bike will be going into that in future :)

jimihendrix":kdmrrlcq said:
kaiser":kdmrrlcq said:
jimihendrix":kdmrrlcq said:

Yeah, if i'm stuck i probably will, borrowing the Taxi should'nt be a problem though.

Getting my Capri back from the paint shop next week so bike will be going into that in future :)

Gah sooooo jealous, miss mines dearly :cry:

Back from a great retro day out with Jimihendrix and Kaiser.

Weather was about as good as it gets and we found a brilliant route up Misty Law- Big Smiles all round. Lots of climbing, mud, shail, rocks, heather and watersplashes.

Kaiser took a few pictures of the bikes so hopefully he will post up some GT eye candy later (I had my on-retro Genesis :oops: ).

Defo a run for future, just bring your wellies :LOL:

:cool: Top day out retro biking at its best. Will post up the pics and stuff soon.

some notes on the Sidlaws(dundee) now in rides and meets, let think about organising this soon, after hairy coo

Back