storing bikes when not riding..

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
ive discovered that the only way to store my ride is like this...i think i need another shed.....

Attachments

• DSC06016.JPG
    DSC06016.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 446
And to think i have to make do with a shed measuring no more than 4ft x6ft for storing 5 bikes ...

just went and measured...me bikes too long for that method...which is a shame as it would of been perfect.

I have my trike on the back wheel vertically against the wall and a strap attached to a baton the same width as the front track pulls the cruciform in to the wall to keep it in place. Works a treat and takes up very little space.

firedfromthecircus":x9gcjkhx said:
I have my trike on the back wheel vertically against the wall and a strap attached to a baton the same width as the front track pulls the cruciform in to the wall to keep it in place. Works a treat and takes up very little space.

Exactly the same here, so long as you have the height?

My_Teenage_Self":48yup8yd said:
firedfromthecircus":48yup8yd said:

Exactly the same here, so long as you have the height?

I'm hoping to do a similar set up but i'm not certain about the hieght on the lower part of the roof ..

Back