Its that time of year again! Gates 2018! 22/07/18 Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

yet another attempt at a training ride....... 3 inner tubes later and the furthest i got was the road side at the side of the cottage.

Re:

Looks like i'm in again this year too. Sold the flobster so i'll let the gods of car boot and auction dictate this years steed. I assume the normal entrance fee of a bundle of value currency through your letterbox the night before is still acceptable ??

Regards Andy

Re: Re:

Echo Beach":3hmnvzi7 said:
Looks like i'm in again this year too. Sold the flobster so i'll let the gods of car boot and auction dictate this years steed. I assume the normal entrance fee of a bundle of value currency through your letterbox the night before is still acceptable ??

Regards Andy

Yes

We can compare carboot rides

Re: Its that time of year again! Gates 2016! 24/07/16 Sunday

A real big plume of hot & humid air next week should be over in time for Sunday. Looking at light winds and 21c.

we meeting at yours LGF?

can you pm me your address please, as long as the vans not in the garage being"restored" ill be there on a gate

Sadly I'm dipping out. Had a go at the weekend. I managed 17m and half a dozen gates. I think the repeated lifting combined with the distance will be too much. I don't want to be a millstone or a flounce so doing the decent thing.

I prepped the zaskar especially with light fat tyres and all that.

Hope you all have a great time.

I went for a training ride yesterday, similar terrain to you blazing heat, unfit. I was hard but i think that i may just make it round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back