How much is my BMX worth thread?

Hello everyone,

Helping a colleague at work and as I have no idea of BMX values I thought I'd ask you all :)

Her son is looking to sell his Specialized Fly Boy, in really good condition (borrowed this photo but is in similar condition), also if anyone can confirm the year too that would be great!

Cheers
Stu

vintage? trek bmx

Hi 1st post on this forum have read and had great help in past from yous guys and now I'm trying to get valuation on a trek bmx tr20 all original as from the dealer when purchased my nephew says it's to heavy and wants newer modern lighter bmx. Any help would be appreciated. Or any places people that would be interested in it? Won't let me upload pics any help with that issue?

Re: vintage? trek bmx

yz426f":3c8j2ads said:
Hi 1st post on this forum have read and had great help in past from yous guys and now I'm trying to get valuation on a trek bmx tr20 all original as from the dealer when purchased my nephew says it's to heavy and wants newer modern lighter bmx. Any help would be appreciated. Or any places people that would be interested in it? Won't let me upload pics any help with that issue?

Will it let you send pics via PM, if so i am happy to post them up? Also are you in the UK? does help when working out sales, prices etc.

Jussa :D

Styler Burner LE (Ivory/Gold)

Just wondering if anyone could put a value on this, no intention of selling as I've had it from new. Its an '85 Raleigh Styler Burner Limited Edition. One off Ivory paint code with Gold Dia-Comp Brakes + 2 finger levers, pedals & headset. Skyway Suprtuff II's + Campagnolo hubs. Selle Royal aeroyal seat. Yes I removed the pads and peeled the stickers off (except the limited edition I.D on the seat stay) as a kid, pads long since lost after leaving home.....oops. All original except replacement chain, 2 tyres and brake pads....Good condition for 32yrs old.

Attachments

• IMG_2968.PNG
    IMG_2968.PNG
    104.7 KB · Views: 9,783
Re:

Hi
I'm having a shed clear out and come across my son's old We The People-Justice Bi 2199 bmx bike ... he's happy for it to go to Ebay or sale here. It has no brakes and a bent handlebar and quite a few dings on the frame.
Is it worth selling as spares or just strip it for frame only.. and idea on value.. I'll paste up pics later.
Cheers

Re: burner gx

Hi I'm new to this whole forum thing but I've had this BMX about 9 or 10 years and I don't know too mich about it, barely riden it and it's in the same condition I bought it in, I think the guy before me had it since he was a kid but I don't know what it is or what it's worth. As I have not found this particular bike anywhere on the internet.

Would appreciate any knowledge

Attachments

• IMG_2121.JPG
    IMG_2121.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 9,420
  • IMG_2120.JPG
    IMG_2120.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 9,420
  • IMG_2119.JPG
    IMG_2119.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 9,420
Hi Elliot here found a old gt pro mongoose I think can enyone I’d it for me please I think I’ve found a real good one

Re: how much is my bmx worth?

Hi there.
I'm looking for some advise please from someone who knows about old school bmx's
We have a bike which we know is original but apart from that, not much else. I've have taken photos which I have attached and would really appreciate some advise please on year, make and a price we could maybe sell it on for. Thanking you in advance
Sydonnie

Attachments

• IMG-20191219-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20191219-WA0007.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 3,982
Re: how much is my bmx worth??

Please can somebody tell me how much my bmx is worth? It's a 1980s do firebird freestyler, see picture

Attachments

• IMG-20200426-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20200426-WA0014.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 3,274
Back