3 Peaks - Retrobike Team Entered!

Good luck to those competing,an hour long cross race is enough for me!Big respect for anyone who finishes regardless of position or time.

Best of luck to Kev, Gus, Chris and Geoff - go boys go.

The car was packed to leave yesterday to leave this morning but now I can't make it as a family member is in hospital (routine rather than dramatic but means that I won't be able to get there without being knackered before I start).

The forecast is clement and it should be stunning so I'm looking forward to tales of heroism and countless photos on Monday.

ededwards":2z8bunnd said:
The forecast is clement and it should be stunning so I'm looking forward to tales of heroism and countless photos on Monday.

Photos maybe. Tales of heroism will have to wait :oops:

Great weather by the looks of things :cool:

But, why in the guys photos are there people going BOTH ways!? :?

ededwards":uuz5e3j7 said:
looks like a Retrobike jersey at 1:23 but can't tell who - Geoff? The music also goes really well with the video) and

All looks absolutely stunning, so disappointed that I couldn't make it

Yep, thats Geoffy. And the music summed up my mood yesterday!

Rob Jebb won it again course record of 2hr52mins :shock: He was 5 mins up on Nick Craig before the start of the second climb.

yes that was me on the u-tube clip.
the weather was spot on - best conditions ever, rob jeb broke the course record. it was clearly hell as normal tho. i managed 8th. kev and gus were spotted comin into the finish - all in one piece - i think.
superstrong

Back