Lost: Cycling mojo - now found!

Re: Lost: Cycling mojo

Try down the back of the sofa.

If you can't find it there, just let it go for a while and see what happens. Stop obssessing about it and it will probably return. You can't force motivation.

Don't push it, don't force it, let it happen natralee...

Re:

Maybe this will inspire you or at least give you a laugh :LOL:
200.gif

Well i've not been able to ride a bike for around 4 months now and can't walk far either for the last 4 months due to having a bad infection then an op then another infection and now need another op plus recently lost a family member and the family dog last week and my cars on it's last legs and i'm just sitting back and chilling right now so get out there and enjoy the company of others and you'll find your mojo later ;) ..

My 50th yesterday. My twins descended. They've just left. I wept at their gift. Sun is shining. We are all still here. With the means to moan.

Life is...........life.

Enjoy

Be thankful.

The History Man":2b5bbqmq said:
My 50th yesterday. My twins descended. They've just left. I wept at their gift. Sun is shining. We are all still here. With the means to moan.

Life is...........life.

Enjoy

Be thankful.

Quite right THM "you big softy" and congratulations on reaching the big 50 before me :LOL: :cool: ..

The History Man":1gly6kuv said:
Cheers. Mp it's been a journey.

Your very welcome THM and life isn't just a journey mate as it's adventure full of challenges and surprises along the way and to be enjoyed as much as you can ;) ..

Back