DSC04982.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 861
  • DSC04984.JPG
    DSC04984.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 861
  • DSC04983.JPG
    DSC04983.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 861
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
don't look great it has to be said, i'd mount them to see how bad they are under pressure and decide from there, alot of tread doesn't mean they haven't been used just means they haven't been skidded and ragged alot, and not that this helps but i would advise against buying used tyres unless you can see them first, but remember you have paid £8 each for tyres that retail for £28 each so i'd run them and get my 8 quids worth and put it down to experience.

it's a tough call, but he did picture the worn areas - all be it very small, put it down to bad judgement.

68cf_1.JPG

hmmm I have to admit now studing the photo you can make it out but I do really go on trust and written description as photos are very hit and miss and quoting the words

"USED BUT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH VERY LITTLE WEAR AS YOU CAN SEE"

I would still say VERY misleading :cry:

You live you learn I guess

It's an odd one, Panaracers always seem to have the cords very close to the surface - I had a Smoke like that. Tow rides and the cords seemed to pop out. It lasted for years however.

For £8 I don't think you've done too badly.

My Schwalbe Racing Ralph and Nobby Nick tyres developed that on their sidewalls after a couple of months use but which in no way affected their performance - not sure what causes it mind ;)

In my mind like already said, you did get an uber bargain, but he probably should have mentioned it - but maybe, like me, thought nothing of it as there was no affact on performance :?:

I'll give you £5 for them if you don't want them :LOL:

I sent an email to the chap last night, didnt have a go or be rude just said my concerns and he sent a reply back which was very similar to Hamster, he has had lots of tyres that show there cord pretty much from new ( Have to admit I have never had this before?). It was a really nice reponse and have to admit pretty taken back, he offered a refund but I decided to just get my moneys worth out of them and thanked him for the offer etc. 5 mins later he refunded my postage.

daj":2i85q6sj said:
I sent an email to the chap last night, didnt have a go or be rude just said my concerns and he sent a reply back which was very similar to Hamster, he has had lots of tyres that show there cord pretty much from new ( Have to admit I have never had this before?). It was a really nice reponse and have to admit pretty taken back, he offered a refund but I decided to just get my moneys worth out of them and thanked him for the offer etc. 5 mins later he refunded my postage.

Cant grumble at that hey :D

The guy I brought my Zaskar off refunded me £30 as the paint on the RS's was shot (he forgot to mention it). So, proves there are decent people out there.

Back