3 Peaks - Retrobike Team Entered!

gil/chaps/whoever

if anyone is going to spectate then i'll have a load of energy gels and drinks with me (for anybodys use) that they could collect and handout to retrobikers. ill prob be around up there on the sat pm, or will be parked up somewhere near the start on race day. ill be in a blue astra with roof bars on fg54 myj or mobile is 07773389856. if anyone is in the mood for handing stuff out would be great if they were wearing retrobike jerseys or something.

also, may well be eating in Ingleton at one of the pubs on the high street on the sat eve so if anyone is staying in that area could get a big table. planning on booking for the eve on the sat am so let me know b4 then.

superstrong

[/quote] If hypothetically one of our team were to withdraw perhaps MrK would take their place......I believe he owns a cross bike :LOL:[/quote]

In the words of Harry Callahan, a man's got to know his limitations... I feel sure I I know most of mine, not so sure about your good selves... ;-) :LOL:

Mr K

Attachments

• Magnum Force.jpg
    Magnum Force.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,090
superstrong":1ozmkm8l said:
also, may well be eating in Ingleton at one of the pubs on the high street on the sat eve so if anyone is staying in that area could get a big table. planning on booking for the eve on the sat am so let me know b4 then.

superstrong

Think we are eating at a pub in Settle on Sat N? Gus has the details but all welcome to join us :D

neilll":3kxqv5uh said:
Good luck boys.....this is gonna be hardcore :!: :!:

I found this sign on a recce of the course

Attachments

• HappyHardcoreSign.jpg
    HappyHardcoreSign.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,362
MadCowKev":1531ug5b said:
I found this sign on a recce of the course

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If you see my mate (Tony Green - GA Cycles) say "Hi", it's his 8th event this year I think and he's likely to be in the top 5 (Vets) :)

Good luck guys. Hopefully I can make it up to cheer you on as I will be in the area, will try to hook up with you before the start, and will out on the hills with my camera, wearing a Retrobike top. :D

Back