Rapha stuff, cool or not?

• Top quality kit?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Overpriced rubbish?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TheGreenRabbit":b6xjoe93 said:
I was going to post the same link !

I love the kit but still a bit steep for my pocket.

I know what you mean. The stuff I've got were xmas presents, would maybe buy it myself but nice as a luxury gift.

Like some of it a lot. But then some is surely just trading on a 'cool' name and an admittedly lovely typeface for big $$$.

Undecided. Your poll needs another option. ;)

I have a couple of there pieces and love all of them. They have an unrivaled attention to detail. However there bibs are nothing special but thats cause they use Cytec Chamois's which any of us could buy. Its the little things they do w/ seems, and seem placement and quality of materials. I have a pair of gloves, hat, base layer (merino wool!! unreal comfort!) two jerseys one wool, and one is there fixed jersey. If your card can handle it do it you will not be dissappointed.

PS I have to pay the ridiculous US conversion rate to!

I see Rapha as a bit like burberry for cyclists.

It's good stuff, but expensive to the point that most people can only afford the cap, and it attracts "wannabes" with more money than ability. Rapha wearers, the chavs of cycling?

grahame":trdwsnj3 said:
I see Fapha as a bit like burberry for cyclists.

It's good stuff, but expensive to the point that most people can only afford the cap, and it attracts "wannabes" with more money than ability. Rapha wearers, the chavs of cycling?

Nah thats your FULL team kit wearers esp the disco/postal boys :twisted:

Latest posts

Back