Motoway Cops Tonight BBC1

cchris2lou":yel9teit said:
the only bit which worried me ,is when they stopped one of the foreign driver , the cop said he had to change his driving licence to a uk one , I have been in the country a lot longer than that and still on my french licence . I very rarely drive but dont fancy a big fine .
they cant give me points though . :LOL:

I may well be wrong but i think for countries in the EU the 1 year rule doesnt count. But dont hold me to this

My heart goes out to the person who hit the girl. They won't get over that. The sentancing for that is an utter joke considering the trauma, cost and impact of their actions. I hope there were mitigating circumstances.

,,,and yes they can gve you points on your French driving licence. Scheme was introduced a few years ago, though whether they do is a different matter.

If you missed the programme you will have also missed the guy who was twice the alcohol limit doing 115 on the motorway. :evil:

Those girls must have been either on drugs or a possible suicide pact :?
Only possible explination.

I have had a few speeding tickets in the past , and never got points , only a fine .

Pickle":1fg04qcx said:
Those girls must have been either on drugs or a possible suicide pact :?
Only possible explination.

Drugs.

No one fights like that after being hit by a car (or truck for that matter) without chemical assistance.

cherrybomb":3teth2gy said:
No one fights like that after being hit by a car (or truck for that matter) without chemical assistance.

That's what me and my missus said last night :LOL: :LOL:

our vote was Angel Dust but they did look quite straight :?

How freaked would you be if you were the car driver that hit the girl, only to see her get up, run around, dance around the Police officer like bloody Muhamed Ali and then start a fight!

Feckin Hardcore!

I wouldnt want to p155 her off :shock:

lol

also, is it me or does that 'live feed' copy of the show hide the green bird getting smashed by the HGV?

i'm sure last nights episode showed her getting mashed round the wheels

richie-t":2p8hxe3m said:
lol

also, is it me or does that 'live feed' copy of the show hide the green bird getting smashed by the HGV?

i'm sure last nights episode showed her getting mashed round the wheels

I watched it on the TV and didn't see her go under the truck. The Polo that hit the girl must have been written off with a dent that big in the roof. And at the end they said all she got was 1 day in prison for it all :evil:

I didn't got any point's when I got flashed by 2 or 3 of them dangerous go off in your face gatso style cameras on the E15 in france and the parking tickets haven't caught up with me yet! However a mate of mine has just retired to cyprus and his 9 point uk driving licence is now a 9 point cypriot one. Who knows, but my wifes car is £400 a year road tax and if I thought I could get away with it I would register it in france just to get round the road tax. Thieving government swine :twisted:

Latest posts

Back