MacRetro Mugdock Meet.

Thanks all for the concern...I'm sure I'll be feeling better sometime soon :). There are some good trails in the Lochwinnoch area from what I remember Gazz, I did a couple of rides in the hills behind Lochwinnoch with my Uncle many moons ago. I seem to recall starting off in some National or Forestry park, crossing the hills and dropping down between largs and Fairlie via a moor. All very vague I know :LOL: but hopefully enough to whet your appetite.

Hopefully I'll see you all soon.

Looks good to me, very close too.

awacaboose thats an intriguing route your describing, could be a super loop form my house :eek:

How about 10 am sunday morning, meet in castle semple car park (next to the lake/loch thingie) then try and find our way up misty law, should be fun but bring your compass and flare gun :LOL:

Sounds like a great day out J you can be team leader when you are fighting fit- fish and chips by the sea sounds ace. :cool:

That's one of the run's which I've done! Muirshiel Regional Park was the place I couldn't remember above :roll:. In fact there's a bit about -42 seconds on the video which I remember rather well 'cos I came off on all that loose shail through being a show off and going too fast :oops:. Good old fashioned British MTBing from the crud gaurds to the dude carrying his bike :LOL:!

Have a good day out lads.

Muirsheils country parks got a website I've just perused, the run your proposing looks good !

Hope you enjoy yourself :D

Just spotted a new venue I've never heard of: The Justice Trail at Jedburgh in the Borders about an hour south east of me. Also has a easier route called the Deere Street Dash

www.jedforesttrails.org

Must try that out this autumn.

Cheers

Guys I'm good to go with this one :D got my pass sorted.

jimihendrix":1yeyki8f said:
I'm cool too, just need to get the transport sorted but that should be ok ;)

You could probably cycle. Bring a pack and chuck it in one of our cars if you want.

Back