Show us Ya Citrus Fruit! (Orange Content)

lingus and roger- loving your clockworks, those front forks remind me of my original 1990 clockworks forks- man did they flex on the rocky stuff, if it wasn't for the fact I was bouncying about like a rag doll trying to hang on I would have been a bit concerned- mind you, yours are both still here in one piece so tells you all you need to know ;)

Man this is the best thread :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Now that's a tasty looking bike. When they're good, those nickle plated frames do look the business. :cool:
I remember drooling over a P7 just like that one in a bike shop in Redcar in about 1995.

forgot to add the O when i got it finished so here it is in all her glory! :D

very mixed on the spec, to be used as a commuter so the theme was simplistic reliability hence shimano and nothing to bling. got an original fork for it the other day though so when i find a good headset and 1 1/4 stem i'll consider another (read better!) revamp in a more original style. but for the moment i'm really happy with the results! :D thanks to scant for the frame and boy o boy for stickers! :D

Attachments

• rebuild 001resize.jpg
    rebuild 001resize.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 2,139
  • rebuild 004resize.jpg
    rebuild 004resize.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 2,139
  • rebuild 003resize.jpg
    rebuild 003resize.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 2,140
  • pics! 012resize.jpg
    pics! 012resize.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 2,140
jonnyboy666":12ku44w8 said:
forgot to add the O when i got it finished so here it is in all her glory! :D

very mixed on the spec, to be used as a commuter so the theme was simplistic reliability hence shimano and nothing to bling. got an original fork for it the other day though so when i find a good headset and 1 1/4 stem i'll consider another (read better!) revamp in a more original style. but for the moment i'm really happy with the results! :D thanks to scant for the frame and boy o boy for stickers! :D

Commuter eh? :LOL: now I know what you mean. Couple of top looking bikes there.

JB what are those tyres?

After a bit of a rough start my E3 is up and running, built as a
1x8 for now due to the cable stop issue, running a 32 ring with a
12-23 road cassette but may try 36 and an 11-28 but seems fine
as it is (ran these gears on my Clockwork anyway and the E3 is
way lighter :cool: )

Stickers are'nt 100% correct but i'm not keen on the original
design anyway.

Rides fantastic though, very quick, light and responsive :cool:

e3built.jpg

hey kaiser, the tyres are maxxis crossmarks, they roll well on the road and are chunky enough to take the harshness out of the stiff rear end, i put them on coz i can commute offroad most of the way to work if i want to so slicks would have been a bad choice.

jimi, nice weapon you have there, love the cranks :cool:

Latest posts

Back