Muddy Fox Courier Comp

Thanks AyJay that will do nicely mate ;) and this is my little steed as you can see the black tyres don't do it justice ,

035_zpsmtb7frg7.jpg

The decals will be fixed asap when i can find the new ones i bought 12 months before i new i was getting the Courier :facepalm: , don't ask as even i don't know why i bought them at the time :? ..

Cheers again mate Ian ..

AyJay":d56i17u2 said:
Looking good Ian. I just love these bikes. So much history.

Glad to be of help with the tyres.

She needs a litle attention to the paint work but i've only just got her a few days ago and finally built her up yesterday so i can't wait to add the finishing touch's , yes i love these bikes to mate that is why when i got the chance of this one off minifreak after 28 years of wanting one i just had to have it and the riding position is spot on so i'm over the moon with it and these bikes were pretty well coveted bitd and thanks once again for the ebay link as i'll be getting those tyres asap ,,

Cheers Ian

Managed to get some more thumbshifters. The old ones are in need of an up-grade.

Looking a lot better now.

Very happy with how this bike is turning out.

Attachments

• WP_20160619_14_57_02_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160619_14_57_02_Pro.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 339
Mmm! yes the old shifters were looking a tad erm tired but i'd be interested in them if you haven't binned them mate and those replacements look great so where did you pick them up if you don't mind me asking ,,

And if you carry on upgrading like you are you'll soon have a new bike ;) but any way Muddy is certainly looking stunning mate :cool: ..

Ian

Oh bugger they'll not work with my setup which i hadn't realised earlier on :( , oh well thankyou for going to the trouble of getting back to me as i do appreciate it mate ..

Cheers Ian ..

Have been away for a little while. Will be good to get back on Muddy again. :D

Hoping to have a go during this week. :D

Back