1992 GT Zaskar LE - Updated 14/3

Very nice.. :cool: I even don't mind the look of the RST's - I was expecting to be disgusted by them. However they are stil RST's so change them for some nice blue SID's! That way you will keep the looks but with some better forks! ;)

MRGRUMPY":1qd511hf said:
Dont like this at all!!You should get your dad to bring it over to me,ill give you a drink for it!!Great pics of the young fella.Looking for a Zaskar for myself at the moment. :D :D

He He He! :LOL: I may let you have a go on it next time I'm in Norfolk ;)

Hey, you never know, I may decide I dont like it when I actually ride it :shock: I'll give you first refusal ;)

OrangeRetro":ujz49624 said:
Very nice.. :cool: I even don't mind the look of the RST's - I was expecting to be disgusted by them. However they are stil RST's so change them for some nice blue SID's! That way you will keep the looks but with some better forks! ;)

I supprised myself by a) considering them b) liking the look of them :LOL:

An upgrade will happen though at some point ;)

development_cycle":o4gq0367 said:
Is the Tempest going to go now then? I thought you only bought that as a stop gap until you found a big "Z".

It was intended as a stop gap....

.......but I like it....... :roll:

Damn it! :LOL:

are you going to put the mag 21's back in if you get them repainted? would be really nice to keep it original considering how it was when you got it.

still regret selling mine but poo happens, 1 will turn up for me at somepoint!

looking good though, went to thre right home! :D

jonnyboy666":3sog0xxd said:
are you going to put the mag 21's back in if you get them repainted? would be really nice to keep it original considering how it was when you got it.
still regret selling mine but poo happens, 1 will turn up for me at somepoint!
looking good though, went to thre right home! :D
Cheers :D

The Mags are for sale as I dont have the spare time to do them really. But, if they dont sell in a couple of weeks I will probably keep them for a 'rainy day' refurb :LOL:

they're easy to pop appart, i just sent mine to bob jackson to be painted, he always takes a while so the bill will be a while into the future! :D go on , do it!!

Back