BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Apologies for the delay this month :oops: Just 8 to choose from but still a tough one to call. Poll will run for 7 days. Good luck all :)

wtb_rider's 1992 Mountain Goat WTR in shop team paint

mojo ti's Merlin Mountain

legrandefromage's 1986 Harry Hall

nutallabrot's Offroad Proflex 752

mauricer's Merlin Mountain #1850

jimi911's 1991 Alpinestars Al-Mega XT

noka78's 1991 Rocky Mountain Summit RL

procaliber91's 1989 Cannondale SM600

Re:

Defo a strong month for me with at least 50% catching my eye. The pink Merlin gets it though as I think if I'd seen that on the pages of MBUK bitd, hammering down some American backdrop, with a 'dude' hanging a leg out and complete with RS-1's I'd have thought it was the coolest bike I'd ever seen. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Got to be "legrandefromage's 1986 Harry Hall" for me - and not just because I was born in Manchester (Trafford Park when it was still one of the biggest industrial estates in Europe with housing mixed in!).

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":jxdqfd4k said:
The pink Merlin gets it though as I think if I'd seen that on the pages of MBUK bitd, hammering down some American backdrop, with a 'dude' hanging a leg out and complete with RS-1's

If you have a scan of that picture… :shock:

Pink Merlin for me… :cool:

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":3gyr8k1x said:
Defo a strong month for me with at least 50% catching my eye. The pink Merlin gets it though as I think if I'd seen that on the pages of MBUK bitd, hammering down some American backdrop, with a 'dude' hanging a leg out and complete with RS-1's I'd have thought it was the coolest bike I'd ever seen. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Oh yes, I search informations about this bike, can you said me more, scan to the magazine please. :D

Back