MacRetro Mugdock Meet.

Sorry Chaps, I'll no be there,

Combination of health, lack of wealth, and distance to and from start/end point.

Enjoy

Sorry to here that velo- next meet should be around your neck of the woods to be fair.

Any other scottish based retro bikers fancy it?

Bad news I'm afraid everyone. My M.E. has taken a turn for the worse and so I won't be able to make it. I feel really bad about this 'cos it was my suggestion to do the run but there's no way I'll be up to it. I thought I'd let you all know now incase those of you who are available would like to rearrange your plans to better suit.

If you all still want to do the run then someone can pm me and I'll try and give directions as best I can. Gazz has been out to Mugdock a couple of times and in all honesty it's damn near impossible to get lost, especially if you stay on the West Highland Way.

Sorry once again and hopefully I'll be feeling physically up for ride sometime soon.

Sad to here that J hope both you and Velo are back on track soon :(

I think that I might then stay a bit closer to home on sunday unless folks have set there heart on this ride- not sure I want to be the guide :roll: However if anyone has any other suggestions please give me a shout.

Sorry to hear about your health guys, at the end of the day that is of more concern than any run, hope you'se are better soon.

I'd be up for something Gary, Pollock sounds a trifle boggin :shock: , i should be able to get transport this time though ;)

Need to get my spanking new E3 muddy :twisted:

Nice one M will be nice to see the new orange- If you fancy a bit of adventure, Someone recommended some trails up at lochwinnoch? I have no idea on the geography of the area but have been assured that it has good mt biking trails? I will get some more info from google and get back to you.

I'm a possibly maybe, if you still want to ride, have a new steed to break in :D .

Velo + away, hope things pick up soon :(

Reckon we could maybe tout some October ideas? Something a bit more central.

Back