Full XTR
JUdy SL's colour matched
Syncros Ti post
Chris KIng headset
Raceface stem
Easton carbon bars
Mavic ceranic rims
sdg saddle
This has been my pride and joy for about 12 years I think? It was and still is my dream spec bike, the only changes that I have made since it's build are the bars and stem to make the ride a bit more upright than when I initially had an Ibis TI stem/bar combo.
I hope you all approve

Attachments

• ibis1.JPG
    ibis1.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 1,339
  • ibis2.JPG
    ibis2.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,339
  • ibis3.JPG
    ibis3.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,339
  • ibis5.JPG
    ibis5.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 1,339
that is very nice. good colour on the Judy too.

took me a while to work out what a Timojo was :roll: :LOL: Ti Mojo :)

Very nice. You know you've made some good choices when you've been riding the same bike for 12 years.

That's a swish bike, but I must tell you that you've missed out on some essential elements of Retrobike etiquette there.

The fact that the Ibis ti stem/bar combo is uncomfortable is completely immaterial, because number one it's Ibis, number two it's ti and number three it obviously looks better. So you're supposed to put it back on the bike, take some photos and then take it off again, if you really must. Similarly the saddle doesn't look as good as a Flite and I have grave suspicions that off-message thinking may have crept in there too.

This is Retrobike, we're not interested in practical considerations here! I mean, you'll be telling us next that the Judy SL actually works, as well as looking good! Yeah, yeah.

Back