COTTAGE AVAILABLE 27TH SEPT - 4TH OCT NOW SORTED!!

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hello,

Due to dads ill health looks like we are not going to get him up there Saturday so was wondering if anyone would want it for a knock down price??

The details are

http://www.northumbrian-cottages.info/
COTTAGE DETAILS
Ref: 333016
Name: Lambley Farm - Shalom, Lambley
Bedrooms: 3

Would £175 for the week be good for anyone?

Dave

Can this be of any use to anyone? long weekend etc?

I am tempted to go up by myself to go to Kielder forest but 260 miles is a long way for a short break :cry:

I looked at this - it looks amazing (and takes a dog, too!) but is just too far away for me.

It is a steal for that money.

I know its a pi@@er , The radiotheropy in his hip has either cracked his Vertebrate or its still working on the bones ...We cant get him out of bed for a xray to see but either way he is bed bound again so noway can get him up there ...

Im kinda tempted to get up there while someone can cover dad but that would only be 3-4 days max which is a lonely 260 miles either way sitting in a cottage knowing that everyone should be there but on my own.

So yes your right.....COME ON PEOPLE ... IT LOOKS LOVELY AND IS GOING TO SIT THERE WASTED ALL WEEK :(

i might well be interested its my birthday this sunday and me and the mrs have the week off to do something is it still availible?

Yes it is !! :D

We were up in the area about a month ago and it was Fab!! Hadrians wall on the door step there was so much to see and do, lovely pubs and the local butcher has great sausages... we brought back about 15lbs worth :D

PM your number if you still interested and I can give you a call

Dave

Great stuff Mr billinjah has a cottage for the week to celebrate his 30th birthday!! :D

Back