San Andreas as on Ebay

Nope it isnt a band on.

HOWEVER I do have an Xt band on thats just come off the Trimble. I wasnt really going to sell but if you do need it just PM me.

Anyway - it appears Max is coming over to buy the frame, wheels, forks and mechs.

I still have the other bits including techlite levers, gripshift xray, Syncros stem and Syncros flat bars. Also a full set of pewter Pace rings.

Glad Max is havin the frame etc - I'm really only after a frame to swap all the bits from my iDrive onto, & like you said it'd have been a shame to split it... :)

You bugger, I was watching that one....

Nice brake levers, they the ones with the big spring down the side?

Oh, wheel went in post, expect it on monday/tuesday. Funny thing was I was up in Gaydon today at a glass fair, but the two seater was too small to bring with the wheel with me, and when we got up I'd forgotten you address - I was going to pop round and say hello! Next time!

Hey Pete

Thanks for that! Awesome. Will sort your little package out ooer.

Yes you should have let me know - Gaydon is only round the corner. Bah! next time!

Yeah - these are the buggers with the spring etc. They are really cool - nicely made too but getting thecable in and out will be a pig - they dont have a slot to pop the cable into for ease of changing cables (design flaw!)

Back