Raleigh Cadet "Panasonic" Finished..pics

there's usually a very gentle seafront ride at some point in the year, and a few others thereabouts around the south coast.

Keep an eye on the SE area forum :) there's a calender in there of our events for the year

BobCatMax":12geqove said:
there's usually a very gentle seafront ride at some point in the year, and a few others thereabouts around the south coast.

Keep an eye on the SE area forum :) there's a calender in there of our events for the year

Cheers ;)

hello
i have a panasonic 501 Raleigh. Mine is marked up as a "corsa". any ideas?

2693e48a.jpg

as i got it

e23ee809.jpg

f243bfea.jpg

7191c115.jpg

coomber":2ors7uv6 said:
Randomly stumbled onto this... Nice build. What sort of weight is it being hi-ten?

If you're referring to the 501 framed Corsa it is not Hi Ten..

The 501 tubeset is slightly different from 531 but it is Chrome Molybdenum with a high Manganese content. It is also double butted.

If you are referring to the other then I am unable to comment.

Roadking.

coomber":y8v53edc said:
Referring to the original. I appreciate the corsa is a lighter better frame.

Absolutely, here's my 1984 Corsa.

Roadking.

Attachments

• CorsaFullProfile.jpg
    CorsaFullProfile.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,171
Hi All
I finished re-doing my Team Panasonic Cadet last Autumn and had a good ride on it but went out today and the chain snapped (this is probably down to it being 30 years old or so).

The question i have is, can i just buy another one? or do i have to replace loads of other bits too? If just the chain (fingers crossed) which one should i get?

Help

Lee

Raleigh Pulsar 10- Looking for parts

Hello everyone. I have a Raleigh pulsar 10 and I am starting a restoration project on it. I would like to ask if anyone know a place/shop online preferably, since I am situated in Greece, that I might be able to find and get the full set of stickers for the bike. I will start with the paint job of the bike cause it is in a moderate condition but I would love to have it as new as possible, while I will be searching and collecting the other parts that I will need, and I will take of all the old stickers, so I will need to replace them. The plan for this project is to keep it as authentic as possible, with a few adjustments mostly on the back wheel gears from 5 changes to 7 or 8. so if anyone knows a place that i might find apart from the stickers other parts as well kindly let me know, i would highly appreciate it.
Regards
John

Back