Marin Dusk 'til Dawn Thetford - 4th October

REKIBorter":2wa0m4rt said:
There is a group ride of the race course this Sunday (14th) 10:30am meet at the Orchard car park - overflow car park past the old peoples home Brandon Forest Centre.

My mate rode this yesterday ( regrettably a hangover put an end to any good intentions ) and said that a lap is about the same distance as last years d2d. Highlights include Howes pit with a right turn at the top ( that'll be fun in the dark/ potential pile-up for any one that hasn't done it before ) and a reverse of the bombhole that was near the end of the lap last year. The second part of the lap is fast and flowing.... sounds great. :D

Riding when I can for this but I'm taking the Scott away with me on holiday to get some more riding in. Bit warmer in the Mijas though. (hopefully :D )

Cheers,
boy"O"boy

even though it hasn't rained around here that much this week,

errr...myself and Cannondale King were at Thetford on Friday...we got soaked :( still a good ride though :cool:

was ok even thought i felt like crap due to cold was a good ride a bit cut up in places but me and kev found some more sweet single track sswwweeeeeettttt

Its looking like I may not be able to make this......

Is there anyone that wants/can take my place??

I have paid the entry, and wont be looking for anyone to cover this.

Is there anyone that wants/can take my place??

I have paid the entry, and wont be looking for anyone to cover this.
Im gonna ask tomorrow if I can do this instead of the Gorrick I was down for on my planner. Take it Ill need some decent lights?

Liam, you will need lights with enough juice for 3 hours. I do have a means of charging @ the base camp/car if anyone's lights only have a limited battery life ;)
I also have a spare helmet light, it's a halogen 15w job and the battery only lasts about a hour. It can be easily switched on and off to save power though! So if anyone needs to borrow it just say.

Back