MacRetro Mugdock Meet.

Probably gonna need to scale this back to the 16-18 mile shorter run as I've been somewhat under the weather of late and have been suffering a bit with the extra pressure which going to college has been putting on my body :(.

We should keep time and place, etc. as is and should still be a good day out. I'm thinking this may even suit some of you better?

sorry to hear that J, hope you are on the up soon, will prob. suit as you say, as I am working my passage with the wife for the hairy coo thing which is a all day thing :roll: - count me in on the SS :D

Cool, cool...I'll probably be shingle shpeeding it also :D. Had a look at the stem on the fixie and I think it's 1"1/8 but finding it tough to tell 'cos it's been so long since I've looked at a quill stem :oops: :LOL:, any chance you could bring both stems and I'll give you back whichever one doesn't fit? How did the G to E go?

Will bring both no bother, will also bring the crud guard thing too- just remind me closer to the day.

The g to e was great, weather was near perfect (slight headwind but there were loads of large riders to ride behind). I did it on the Gary Fisher SS and really enjoyed the hills- lots of roadies left in my wake going up albeit they all did me on the straights and downhills :LOL:

Will you be putting the bouncy forks on the on-one?

Are we all going SS?

clockworkgazz":1nta6tdb said:
Will you be putting the bouncy forks on the on-one?

Nae bouncy forks for me yet I'm afraid, I think that the old school Judys on the Massi would throw the new fangled angles on the Inbred all out of wack. Gonna need to keep my eyes peeled for something more modern (and cheap! :LOL:).

Hopefully, I'll be there on a SS, probably the Stumpy with a bouncer fork this time, the shorter run suits me much better :D

Cheers

Back