South Bound's Ozone Build - Done for now.

Any more pics? Looking forward to seeing this one SB :)

K, looking forward to finishing it. What makes me smile is the contributions other people have made. So many of the bits have come from RetroBIKE, as has advice and help. Free stuff has turned up, while others have really gone out of their way to help - really excited about my Cooks arriving back with me tomorrow, they will defo get their own pic ;)

Another bad picture (just very proud of my tool chest to be honest...)

main.php

Looking good buddy, could just be that amazing tool chest :LOL: but I reckon the frames pretty cool as it is. The finish goes really well with the thomson stuff and the pewter king will top it of :cool:

Frame is fairly well marked up when you get close, was definitely a rider. Really needs finishing properly as I need it looking pretty to stand up in retroBIKE company!

Well, frame is away being Powder Coated (£36 inc frame prep/quick blast) and the pewter Devolution has turned up. After a bit of a faff caused by me talking out of my arse, I now recognize the headset as being the correct one and can't wait to see it fitted against the fork and frame colours...

Nearly There

It was a sunny day and I could not resist...

Notes:

No Front Mech fitted, need a cable, but the M901 matches the frame soooooooo nicely (I do not need a matching Rear do I?).
No Decals yet, have not decided how to do them or if I want any.
Mainly retro, Thomson stuff is new, as is saddle, but these are my fave bits!
It does not need the CK Headset, but I have always wanted one!

Thanks to all that have helped, you know who you are...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Yum, yum, very nice build and I like it alot, did you have the frame done by ABC where I get mine's done? may I ask what colour/RAL code as I like the colour which it blend well with silver parts, nice one :)

Yep, ABC in Nailsea. Noel is a nice chap. Can't remember the RAL code, soz, will check it out and update the thread. Was initially worried that it was not grey enough, but it has really grown on me and now I am chuffed - it is a bit different.

Proper bo that is :cool: and quite unexpected(frame colour I mean).

Back