1992 raleigh dynatech diablo dx finished pg3

Re:

Haha fingers and knackers crossed for you buddy

Stem fitted, top caps a tad wonky so thats a job for me when the kettles boiled ;)

Re:

Knackers? How do you cros . . . . No, please don't tell me! :LOL:

I think the red bike will need a higher rise stem :LOL:

Re:

Ha, nah thats a project for my niece, and if she doesnt lose it ....my daisy can have it when shes bigger

Re: 1992 raleigh dynatech....diablo dx????

update time..............its kinda finished for now

pre shake down ride was put on hold this week as did a "bounce test" on on the mint shocktechs...........and the top elastomers had perished.....to dust!!! stripped them down, found some spare pace rc35 mxc ones(that hadnt perished....yet) in the parts box's and jobs a good un :)

stem feels good but i rek i can get away with less rise, the colours way off too so im looking for a nice polished stem.....syncros or similar but affordable, but im in no rush. this is the only issue i have with it at present. gears and brakes need bedding in as per normal, forks take enough buzz out of the local routes and its a blast to ride, although at times i have to remember im not on a full suspenion 160mm travel bike with disc brakes on some sections, it inspiring but id like to not break it haha

first ride of hopefully many, first titanium framed bike and i like it

dirty ride

Re:

Looks great to me buddy! :cool:

Do you prefer it to the Banana Raleigh?

Looks like we were riding in the same area today !

Just 300 miles apart! :LOL: :LOL:

found a long 135mm stem, nice to look at but may be too long, gonna ride it to work this week and see how my back holds up, should be okay but a 110-125mm length would be perfect imho

Re:

Looks like a proper job, that one ;)

I'd love to get me hands on summat like that! With its funky paint! :cool: :cool:

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":7wnt4128 said:
Looks like a proper job, that one ;)

I'd love to get me hands on summat like that! With its funky paint! :cool: :cool:

Mike

one day dude, one day :LOL:

rides okay with the stem so ill leave it until something i really want turns up cheap....... :facepalm:

still playing with stems, more for comfort. had this brandx? azonic copy kicking about. bit of rise, short and a tad over enginnered for the build but feels nice and comfy, waiting for the seatpost from crc and ill have a proper ride at some point this weekend.

xr2's in for its mot tuesday ;)

Back