Retrobike calendar - do you want one

• Yes, definitely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I've already got my 'Hollyoaks Men 2007' calendar

• What's a calendar?

• Total voters
getting there...here's one matt took of my yo which i quite like.

main.php

£30 a bit steep for a calender but i'll go to a tenner for the cause and all that (half austrian/yorkshireman living in scotland ..think tightx3)

wot about gettin leigh donovan to do the nude bit sorta retro stylee
(mind you shee'l be a bit older now so....)
who was the us mtb ladies racer who was a stripper (allegedly)in her other job?

retro guy theres a gap next to the stile .....
your not a trials rider are you ......
rides like a gate.......
etc etc
sorry

mikee":fg2sriuy said:
retro guy theres a gap next to the stile .....
your not a trials rider are you ......
rides like a gate.......
etc etc
sorry

Yeh I know , I kicked the fence down after I got stuck bunnyhopping over the stile.

It was an anger moment (and an easier route)

I wondered how long it would take someone to point that out
icon_clap.gif

funny how the mind goes but after seein your kestrel was reminded of a guy i used to know (he passed on 4 yrs ago sadly) :(
anyway he had a kestrel painted with stars and stripes on one side and
a sort of union jack thing goin on on the other side he also had a scott super america (i think)est thing this was just before i got into mtb's so these would have been late 80's bikes.

btw this avtar thing, i dont have that much hair.
i am called michael and also a winner ;)

I like the pic John!! :D if any of the spring cannock pics are used in the calender i have some nice big copies of the images... :)

also... as for calender production.... Snapfish produce single calenders for £15 each... ive not had a calender form them, but thier 'memory books' are awesome... really nice properly printed paper - not shiny, curled photopaper :)

calender.JPG

I'm going to let this slide. Probably got enough images now, also found a local printer who'll do short runs at a decent price. Just a case of finding the time to do the design before 2007. That is unless osmeone else wants to take it on (Jezza ?)

Jezza, there are some pics of my Buck and Warwick castle on the site somewhere, may be ok??

How did I miss this post??? Must have gotten lost in the sea of Stickys and my eyes just passed right by it.

Love to kick in the old school Grove too, got a neat pic next to an old shed...kind of crazy colors meets drab background.

cheers,

rody

Back