Yo Elev12k, here's one for you...

rody

BoTM Winner
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi Rody,

Thank you very much for the lead, but I already have a Team Miyata.

That Ebay bike was already up there a few months, thus without ending date. The guy asked $249, but it didn't sell for that amount, so now he is trying it this way.

My Team Miyata is currently decoration, but I actually have it as spare frame. It is pristine and has, unlike the bike on ebay, the original BigChamp fork.

If you or another retrobiker ever see an Miyata Elevation 12,000 or a Koga Miyata RidgeRunner-Suspension, 94/95 SkyExpension for sale, please do not hesitate to let me know. They rarely pop up on for sale. Last time I saw one for sale was already 2 years ago.

MTBR's Rumpfy one year ago found an Elev12k for sale, had the intention to buy it for himself, but the bike got stolen in front of the seller place a few moments before closing deal. That must be a beaterbike somewhere in California now :cry:

This is how they look like:

KogaSE95800h.jpg

Back