The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See above Scott I reckon, slightly more desirable frame to some, but in these financial restrained times not going to make that much.

I would have thought t would fetch £150 tbh, perhaps start the price lower to ecourage a few bids, then i'd be fairly confiodent of it reaching the £150+ area.

Get some better piccies for the ebay ad, and make the bike look as cosmeticly good as possible....you might want to start by adjusting the angle of the brake levers ;)

JeRkY":2o2co3f6 said:
Get some better piccies for the ebay ad, and make the bike look as cosmeticly good as possible....you might want to start by adjusting the angle of the brake levers ;)
good points...thanks. I only did that recently as I wanted a more upright position...didn't help much lol.

I have aquired an Alpinestars Cromega pre E Stay frame and forks, its been powder coated silver but has no dents is it worth anything? are they even desirable?

Cheers for any help

Ted

Campag thumbies, Mafac cantis

Shifters, used 3 months, sat in box 15 years? 8 x 3 Very good nick
001-1.jpg

Mafacs. Wide ones. tandem, mtb, tourer.
005-1.jpg

Hi everyone!

Just joined this fantastic forum - I didn't know such a thing existed but its great to read about all the bikes I had as a kid! How I missed the Raleigh Ultra Burner and Skyway BMXs!

Anyway, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my retro MTB if you don't mind.

Its a 1990 Muddy Fox Adventurer mountain bike with the following spec:

Muddy Fox Adventurer
Orange
19" frame
Avocet Racing saddle with Kalley quick release
100% original including tyres
4130 Cromoly main tubes
Wellg peddles
Tange 100% Cromo forks
Joytech Close quick release wheels
C-Star brakes
Suntour X-Press 21 speed gear shift
Suntour XCT accushift gear set
Never ridden off road
Garaged and not used for over 15 years - I've owned it since new

Could I ask you guys what you think about it - and indeed what you think it'd be worth if I sell it or stick it on Ebay? Thanks!

One Team

Attachments

• DSC00450.JPG
    DSC00450.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,505
  • DSC00452.JPG
    DSC00452.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,505
  • DSC00453.JPG
    DSC00453.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,505
  • DSC00455.JPG
    DSC00455.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,505
Ringle & Campagnolo road wheels

Hello guys,

I have some road wheels that I have never used and as wondering what I should ask for them if I should decide to let them go.....

They are Campagnolo Omega hardox rims (for tubular tyres, front is new, rear is very very slightly used) on road spaced screw-on Black Ringle bubba hubz (unmarked and new looking)

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know!
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back