Raleigh Dynatech Lo Pro Project

Re:

I've seen a couple come and go on Ebay but they did look a little battered. There's one for sale in Italy at the moment but I'm not sure I have got the beans or the love of time trials to buy that just yet. I'll keep my eye out for the Khamsin or the Ghibli...I like the decals better on the Ghibli!

M

Re:

That's the main issue - the skin is pretty delicate. Double the cost if you want a Ghibli - they are much better, but it's reflected in the cost. Decal kits are available so you could 'cheat' and buy any white disc wheel & sticker it up http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAMPAGNOLO-GHIB ... 1232573021

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

FINNEY1973":13tenqqe said:
Decal kits are available so you could 'cheat' and buy any white disc wheel & sticker it up

How dishonest! I think I might give the local 10 mile a try with normal wheels first, nothing worse than turning up with all the gear and having your nose rubbed in it!

M

Hey, I know this is an old post, did you ever get around to taking a finished photo?
I have one of these frames from new, was built up with Deltas like yours but then swapped for The lighter DA7402 brakes. Was the fastest bike I have ridden.
Still have the frameset hung up in the shed

Re:

Hiya, sadly time and funds have escaped me so the frame hangs on the garage wall waiting for me to show it some love. I have taken the deltas off it and put them back on the Dynatech road bike. I need to refit the BB and cranks, find some new shifters and calipers (monoplaner chorus maybe?) and I might treat myself to a Mavic Comete rear wheel - there's a couple on Ebay or Brick Lane Bikes have one.

Martin

Re:

What is it they say? The road to hell is paved with good intentions? I had planned to TT mine this spring but my winter schedule has been shot to pieces by one illness after another. Maybe go for some September old timer 10s with the Yeovil Cycle Club? lol

Yes, I'm just over the border...but too far to cycle there and back!

Martin

Back