Hershey Racing

IbocProSX

Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Got myself some fancy new brakes:

5540_1.JPG

I'll have to wait for a bit before they get here, but was wondering if apart from no pads they are complete in the picture? Do I fit them with standard noodles or is there a clever part required for actuating themwhich is not pictured? Google came up almost empty, they must be quite rare.

Thanks in Advance for your help.

the few pairs Ive seen were as yours are, ie no noodles, a mate had a full set he tried to fit a couple of times to no avail, said he couldn't make them work, but maybe thats was just him/his pair?

Thanks!

So they're complete. Interestingly the ad for these mentioned some people complaining they cannot get them to work. "not for beginners" was the qualification given.

When they arrive I'll have a go and post an update here.

Enjoy!!

Look what my friend the postman brought this week :D :D

These are the absolute nicest bits of machined aluminium I've seen in a while. Look at the details like the O-rings sealing the pivot bushings and circlips holding the small parts. Sorry if I I went OTT on the pictures:

Hershey02s.JPG

Hershey03s.JPG

Hershey07s.JPG

Hershey06s.JPG

The next picture shows the silver fitting where the outer cable goes. Notably there's no "stop" to it, the hole is through and through the same diameter. So a noodle in the fitting and it will work as a cable stop, but then information above says no noodles.

Hershey08s.JPG

Enjoy!!

Yup, agree, and I have one by Caramba somewhere in a box-o-stuff.

In principle that is not a no-noodle solution though, just a "nicer" noodle.

Thanks for the offer, that would make a set.

I'll try one end with the Caramba this weekend and if it works I'll take you up on the Rollamajig

Enjoy!!

Back