Bath this weekend??

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
So... Errm.... Is anyone else attending the ... Errmm Jane Austin thing in Bath this weekend?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Seriously my mrs is having me dressed up as a naval surgeon I really need someone to drink lots of ale with to escape!! :shock: :D

Had me worried there, i thought a year had passed since my last one already and i was sure i was smelling that much just yet :LOL:

ha.ha Well this is it .... A weekend hanging out with people dressed up as Mr and Mrs Darcy !! :shock:

Have a good weekend everyone

Photos!!

Seriously for the single men out there!! Forget the wedding crashers this is where it is happening!!! :LOL:

Attachments

• DSC04939.JPG
    DSC04939.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 922
  • DSC04955.JPG
    DSC04955.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 922
my mate attends re_enactments for the whole week end...saw his photos and to be honest it looks good fun....i did wander about doing a murder week end thing at this mansion where you have to be poirot for a day or two.......wasnt enough buxom wenches tho....oh well.

Well I have to say, I was dreading it to be honest but it was great, The Navy lot are a proper re-actment group and were trying to buy me in with pints ( was kinda working!! ) but where else can you walk around town with real musket rifles ( real !! :shock: ) and swords without getting arrested :D

Back