Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

We want the Ultimate....We want the Ultimate....We want the Ultimate....We want the Ultimate....We want the Ultimate....We want the Ultimate....

No sign of an ultimate.....or any other form of Yeti :roll:

Crackin' ride though :D

@Chris, hope your head has recovered by Sunday.....

@Neill, hope the ribs are ok Fella.

Feeling an inch shorter, stiff, battered and bruised this morning, phoned up work told them I'd broken my neck and will see them on Monday :LOL:

I do not recommend using your head as a brake. Couple of pics from last nights epic ride of nearly 8 miles, night riding at Chicksands is the dogs bollocks! :D :D :D Thanks for the sympathy Neilll when I needed it most :LOL:

Not too sure about Thetford on Sunday, I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Attachments

• where's-my-bike.jpg
    where's-my-bike.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,548
  • crazy-nights.jpg
    crazy-nights.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,548
REKIBorter":2or8qzpg said:
Thanks for the sympathy Neilll when I needed it most :LOL:

Good Times:
Picture the scene....REKIBorter has crashed hard earlier, landing on his head :shock:

The night ends after several circuits in the pitch black, illuminated by a variety of expensive HID/LED/Halogen lights...

A forlorn and crestfallen REKIBorter phones Mrs REKIBorter before he leaves:

REKIBorter: "Hi, do you need anything from Sainsbury's?"
MrsREKIBorter (assumed answer): "No, why?"
REKIBorter: "I need some painkillers" :cry:
MrsREKIBorter (assumed answer): "Really, why?"
REKIBorter: "My head really hurts"
MrsREKIBorter (assumed answer): "Oh, why's that?"
REKIBorter: "I landed on it" :cry:
<<<<Phone call interrupted by Neilll collapsing on the floor laughing out loud, tears streaming down his face>>>>
MrsREKIBorter (assumed answer): "Who was that?"
REKIBorter: "Neill" :evil:
<<<<Neilll still leaning against his car trying to breath and crying with laughter>>>>

laughing025.gif

Bad Times
Getting out of shape on a loose downhill, getting it wrong on a drop off (Bad Skills :oops: ), somersaulting over the bars and sticking Bar Ends into my ribs :shock: :shock: :shock:
Result=Bruised ribs and sprained wrist (hurts as much today as it did 5 mins after doing it :roll: :roll: )

p.s Before the Bad Karma gags come in, me and REKIBorter both crashed at the same time on the same hill..

Neill

jango":19qmm508 said:
We want the Ultimate....We want the Ultimate....We want the Ultimate....We want the Ultimate....We want the Ultimate....We want the Ultimate....

No sign of an ultimate.....or any other form of Yeti :roll:

Crackin' ride though :D .

Too much work for me! Time I left the office you'd have been finished.

I must get there next week though. Need to polish my night handling skills for D2D :shock:

Best bring the Ultimate then Kev......if you show up on a modern we'll just ignore you ;)

No one's mentioned the Spitfire :cool: In a cleared area of the woods we stoped and watched a Spitfire performing aerobatics for about 5 minutes, loops and everything, a really awesome sight and sound. As we rode back under the tree canopy it flew right over our heads really low :cool: :cool: :cool:

With regret I am going to have to declare myself 'out' for tomorrow night - My ribs are still as painful as they were after I crashed last week.....not quite as painful as broken ribs (it's ok when I cough/breathe deep) but very painful if I make any sudden movements and is a nightmare trying to sleep :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dunno if it means there's a small crack or they are just bruised?

I'm really pissed off cos last week was brilliant :roll:

Neill

Back