glasgow retro bike ride Pollock.

Would be good to see you there on your dyna-ti don't worry about fitness levels I'm old and slow anyway.

Will not make it myself this weekend as I will be doing the pedal for scotland thang on sunday but can do the following sat/sunday, I will be up for that, someone told me they spent about £100,000 doing the trail in pollock :shock:

'fraid not gazz. We're at Lisa's folks for the next few weeks, I will however be picking up the SS on Saturday in order to prepare it for the mugdock run...yay! :)

No Problemo

There is also a good run out to be had up to Whitelee on Eaglesham Moor. This is were they are building the wind farm. Not much singletrack more forest roads but good climbing country and quite interesting if anyone fancies a ayrshire jaunt?

Saturday late morning say 1030am would be good for me at Pollock. Chance to test out the suspension on the Stumpy.
Couple of laps and some general messing about should not kill me.

Cheers

Velo

Great day out in the mud- well done Velomaniac for once again making the trip across country- looking resplendent in his new black retro bike top :cool:

Was even muddier than last time but both me and boy wonder were like mountain bike gods, crowds of spectators gathered and watched in awe as we sweated and toiled up even the slightest of inclines :LOL:

No accidents, flexstem worked a treat and lots of fun was had- wife would not let me in the house, as I was so dirty so can only imagine the fun Velo had on the train home :roll:

Mugdock next week :D

I was out of action for the remainder of the weekend when the M.E. jumped me but after such feats of magnificent mtb'ing it was to be expected.

Be warned fellow McRetro bikers Gaz and I are hatching a plot for midsummer, enough said...... ;)

Back