BotM March 2016 - Nominations please

Tc":2y3jukv1 said:
regan_ev":2y3jukv1 said:
raidan73":2y3jukv1 said:
It's just like any other vote mate. You're perfectly entitled to vote for your own if you see fit to do so :)

Thanks for clarifying the rules/mechanics of the votes, but I'd rather abstain than vote for myself. I'll try to be as objective as ever when picking my choices though. :D

You've got my vote Regan don't worry ;)

Top man Tony. (Fiver's in the post :LOL:)

regan_ev":2svyrmfj said:
Muddy paw":2svyrmfj said:
regan_ev":2svyrmfj said:
Even if I eliminate my own entry I'm struggling to narrow it down to a top three! A great load of entries again this month :cool:

But your not suppose to even be thinking about voting for your own bike even if it is a graet looking machine :facepalm: ..

Haha! Can't help feeling a tad biased for my own of course, but in all seriousness, I am struggling to pick a top three. So many of my fellow RBers' entries are so good, and I might need to re-read the build threads before casting my vote. (I've never entered before so presume it's not even possible to vote for one's own, and my morals wouldn't permit me to do so in any case.) :)

I can imagine it is a tad tempting to vote for your own but i've not had the pleasure of being in that situation myself as yet but yes trying to narrow the choice down to 2 or 3 isn't easy with the top quality of these lovely bikes and even checking the build threads doesn't always help but any way good luck with your entry into the comp and i hope you can narrow your choice down quicker then me ;) ..

Defiant":jefdd3ll said:
If i vote for my own bike at least it does not end at the bottom voteless

Theirs no danger of your bike being voteless as it's way to Lush for that to happen ;) ..

Thanks for all the entries, poll will go up later this evening :)

Re:

tough month :|

can't decide yet,.. leaning towards the Alpinestars,.. immaculate and correct

Re:

ooooooooooffffffffffff

this is more like a bike of the year poll - some great ones on here, spoilt for choice

Re: Re:

Defiant":3lgaiun5 said:
tough month :|

can't decide yet,.. leaning towards the Alpinestars,.. immaculate and correct

Tough indeed! You're leaning in the right direction Bas! :D

Latest posts

Back