Music

I saw the Stone Roses play in a pub in Shrewsbury in about 1987ish. It was a couple of months before 'the' album came out.

They were mediocre and Brown thought far too much of himself. It took me years to get past that experience and actually enjoy listening to their stuff.

Wish I'd never seen them, I'd have got their album sooner. :roll:

think she went in to the hospital not long after :roll:

Durutti column and the monday's were my two fav. memories, was an angst ridden teenager then so did not go out much (lots of bedroom gloom), did go to the university unionf or gigs, big regret was not seeing the chameleons- they shoud have been massive- middleton's finest hour (not hard).

The Chamelions did a few gigs about 5 years ago.They were just fantastic and the emotion of being there with a load of old mates was ace!

Derutti Column/ Vinny Riley are one of the real unsung heros of the manchester music scene.Still listen to Vinny on vinyl. He lived down my road ! as did Ian brown and that dick curly watts! at least he's a blue.

Al. :D

Wouldn't that take talent? :LOL:

Thanks for the myspace tip off, i will have a play later. After the blues have won the footy maybe.

Al.

Back