Adverts on telly are they taking the p...

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi,

I was settling down a few moments ago to watch the Vuelta.I wasn't on sky sports but some other channel, when this advert came on about a product to remove dead skin from your feet! :shock:
I know over the last few years that the ad men have been able to put on a few of these type of body products.
But do they need to demonstrate the action of the contraption by showing a pile of dead skin falling into a bin?

And i was eating afternoon tea,like a civilised person. Cos i'm posh! :LOL:

What next?

Cheers,Al. writing to his MP, cornwall.

If it didn't have a sexy pseudo scientific name, stop some kind of feminine leak, or have five blades that turn you into a fighter pilot............I'm not interested!

discerning, me. :D

Yes i think it did have a sexy name,something like Manky-hard-skinaway or something! :D

Al.

t

cherrybomb":2bohrvgg said:
If it didn't have a sexy pseudo scientific name, stop some kind of feminine leak, or have five blades that turn you into a fighter pilot............I'm not interested!

discerning, me. :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Have you noticed by the way, (and this annoys me far more than it should) that the guys they have advertising the latest 5 blade wonder obviously never have to shave EVER apart for on the ad. I tried it! You know, the lightening quick downward flick right down your face. I don't think I have ever seen that much blood before not even on Saving Private Ryan (no not THAT version)!
So then what do they do? Terry Henry, Tiger Woods and Roger Federer suddenly appear. If Roger had been the one doing the shaving I may have bought one, but no, its one of the others!!
Tiger never has to shave on account of all the time he spends on windy golf courses, the fluff just blows off.
Terry Henry? As my dad used to say to me when I was 13 or 14, splash your face with milk and let the cat lick it off son.
I know why they didn't get Federer to do that confident down face sweep. They could never have afforded the compensation payout of lost earnings whilst doctors pumped at least 7 units of A and E's finest into the poor sod!
Sorry, rant over.

al":1yqxfnoi said:
Hi,
And i was eating afternoon tea,like a civilised person. Cos i'm posh! :LOL:
Cheers,Al. writing to his MP, cornwall.

With all due respect Al, a civilised person would take tea (high tea) between 4 and 5. You're dead common man :!: :LOL:

Cheers
Carl ;)

Latest posts

Back