Show me your TurboBricks..... or other modded estate cars

Re:

I don't have a modded wagon, but I do have a Volvo 740 wagon (bike hauler) and a Saab 9-5 Vector wagon.

Jon.

Apparently, as of Jan 1st, everything we sell to the public is now listed on the company car scheme.
:shock:

I ordered my car in September. Boooo.
There is up to a year wait for some models. (All XC90, Polestar and hybrids) customers get served first!
Boooo.

The lease for the nice shiny polestar I'd like (sort of) is 3 times what I'm paying now. .........

Think I dodged a bullet there!

A mate bought a C63 AMG rather than wait/pay for a polestar!

And just to add insult to injury, the marketing department have been running a ride and drive for polestar. Starting outside the office window. All I've had all day is the sound of cars bring revved up. Including some of the never to see production demo cars.

Bastards.

Don't worry, the first one is a hybrid. Completely environmentally friendly....... allegedly.

Re: Re:

roadking":2bgzso8g said:
I don't have a modded wagon, but I do have a Volvo 740 wagon (bike hauler) and a Saab 9-5 Vector wagon.

Jon.

Just bought an MoT failure (70k from new engine) Volvo 940 turbo, 2.3 light pressure, this will go in my 740 estate and will eventually yield 200 + bhp at very low cost.

Proper turbo brick.

Jon.

Back