A bit too green! Guyzer update

Harryburgundy":3filwyd5 said:
was thinking of looking for some TB P2's as I think mine are fairly standard things....has a quick look in the piggy bank....... :oops: oh dear :!:
It's not expenditure, it's investment - whatever you spend on eBay P2s you can always get back later. TB are much much better than PG. I have a pair of black PG that I could lend you, but they're really unworthy of such a superb frame. But then so are TB really, it needs RC31s, they're worthy. And quite apart from being British by gad, the shape of RC31s would complement the wishbone seatstay.

I've got some new black P2's, Tripple Butted. Swap them for a Guyzer frame? :LOL:

RC31's are fairly expensive now that you cannot get them in the shops, I was bidding on a new pair the other day until they went over £200!

Trevor.

Thanks for the offer Anthony....I'm going to bide my time for the right forks.
I don't fancy RC31's on this..Groovy forks look lovely. It can wait and to be honest I've had my fill of changing stuff over etc, just want to ride.

Do you know which forks I have Anthony...couldn't see a stamp anywhere. Didn't seem particularly light so I'm guessing the are PG.

I'm very tempted with your most generous offer Trevor....can you let my think about it for a while.

I've thought about it :LOL:

Tell you what....I'll swap the frame for your covert Ti frame....pending pictures of the mystery beast of course ;) :LOL:

Harryburgundy":2eeb44lv said:
Grips too green for sure...have ordered another set..in white
If it looks shite its Kaisers fault :roll:

:shock: :LOL: they'll be sweet

Harryburgundy":3mm52bsn said:
Yup, the whites do indeed look better.....better still when they get a bit dirty...like new chavtastic trainers at the moment :LOL:

Do you have them fitted? pics?

Back