Dialled Bikes

Thorpie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Does anyone know anything about or have any experience with dialledbikes. I am paticularly interested in the love/hate Reynolds steel frame. Are they any good?

Trevor.

They have a good rep. They're a designed in UK built in China/Taiwan (not sure which) rider owned company. Mike who owns/designs Dialled Bikes is an active forum member on other forums, he puts a lot back into BMX racing especially.
They are on a list of makers I would definitely recommend.

I've had a Mk 1 Prince Albert and a Morning Glory in the past. Only sold the PA to upgrade to the MG, and then sold the MG to buy a Ducati.

Really regret selling the MG now - I regard it as the best bike I've ever had (including Merlin and Litespeed) and it's nigh on impossible to see them coming up second hand.

Mail Mike directly and have a chat. He's a down to earth guy and will probably give you a discount if you ask nicely!

I had a Mk1 PA

Mikes a great guy. My wife chose the original powder blue colour that got used on the Mk2 on, really is a lush colour in the flesh.
Interesting ride, 130mm forks, not massive TT length. Went up hills pretty well, great down in the rough. Frame not really a lightweight, ~5.5lb for the 520 Medium.

One of the few bikes I regret selling - would describe as 'FUN'
Would buy this bike back if I saw it.

L/H are slightly diff geom - 100mm adjusted.

Almost the perfect bike ... for me at least. Goodly amount of power without being silly, tonnes of character (I love v twins), great sound, and I didn't find it particularly uncomfortable either.

Thanks for bringing this up. No MG and no 748. I feel sad now. :cry:

Back