The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elev12k":1k2nkg9q said:
Question:

White Kirk roadframe with chrome fork. Everything in good condition. How much is reasonable?

Thank you

No one?! :shock:

cannondale king":s2hs9g4t said:
whats my amp forks and amp mongoose frame worth out of curiousity

depending on a few variables, you can get anywhere in the range of $175 to $300 for just the frame/headset/fork alone. Maybe more if you take better pics ;)

GoldenEraMTB":j8d9kwy7 said:
cannondale king":j8d9kwy7 said:
whats my amp forks and amp mongoose frame worth out of curiousity

depending on a few variables, you can get anywhere in the range of $175 to $300 for just the frame/headset/fork alone. Maybe more if you take better pics ;)
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: my phone is crap il get betterones soon but didn't think it was worth that much :cool:

dont sell that ....it would look great with tonnes o syncros on it ss style...(didnt even suggest blue tyres either..must be getting better) :p

97 scott comp racing valuation??

i have a mint 97 scott comp racing

16" frame
xt rear mech
lx front mech
lx hubs
mavic rims
lx v brakes
avid sd 2.0 brake levers

stiil with orignal tyres and brake blocks
i was pointed in the direction of this website as a good place to gauge interest and a valuation?
any ideas guys..
thanks ady

Middleburn RS2?

I am thinking of selling these.
I believe they are Middleburn RS2.
The outer and middle chainrings are Raceface 46 & 34T - 9 speed (just noticed) although I've been using them on a 7 speed bike.
The blue inner ring is 26T, unknown make.
Weight is 625g for both cranks and rings.
The origional washers for the inner ring have been lost, the ones that are on there now work fine.

yuwyjb.jpg

yuwyjd.jpg

Not much love on here or amongst the wider retro mob for Scott, average sort of bike with middle of the road parts albeit in good nick
Sorry to sound harsh, but reckon about 125 quid would be about top whack and probably less on not such a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back