A bit too green! Guyzer update

sweet looking bike !! :)
very "snazzy" !!!
i dont think ive used that descriptive word on here before, ;)
i usually use cool and nice,
ill get my coat and a dictionary. :LOL:

magicmistertea":3a5cceg6 said:
sweet looking bike !! :)
very "snazzy" !!!
i dont think ive used that descriptive word on here before, ;)
i usually use cool and nice,
ill get my coat and a dictionary. :LOL:

grab a thesaurus too :LOL:

This bike looks cooler every time I see it :cool: (the grips are too green though... :LOL: ) Those Columbus Max OR tubes......mmmm !

If it ever fancies a new home, there's a cozy spot in my workshop just waiting for it and some good trails for it to play on too.

I'd bloody well give it "town bike", given half a chance.....

Seriously nice mate - if only I could find another.

sunchaser":3pmnaug2 said:
I still think it looks crap without it's original chain tug!!

:LOL: ;)

Your chain tug has been recycled mate...sold to the local Marina..plenty of folks down there wanting a spare anchor ;) :LOL:

Grips too green for sure...have ordered another set..in white
If it looks shite its Kaisers fault :roll:

Just bought some modern Avid Ultimates from a fellow retrobiker (thanks fella)...then I think I will be happy, well until I can respray the forks to colour match.

Harryburgundy":trec4lmy said:
Just bought some modern Avid Ultimates from a fellow retrobiker (thanks fella)...then I think I will be happy, well until I can respray the forks to colour match.
I was thinking it would look nice to pick up the black on the frame with black P2s, which are also quite easy to find even in triple-butted flavour.

Anthony":3rhloq8r said:
Harryburgundy":3rhloq8r said:
I was thinking it would look nice to pick up the black on the frame with black P2s, which are also quite easy to find even in triple-butted flavour.

He's right as usual, but nonetheless that is a hot looking bike!

Anthony":z5te16ra said:
Harryburgundy":z5te16ra said:

Your'e not wrong there, was thinking of looking for some TB P2's as I think mine are fairly standard things....has a quick look in the piggy bank....... :oops: oh dear :!:

Back