RC200, Getting there...

Boothy

Retro Guru
1st retro build of a boyhood dream...

I haven't tried to do too much, but it's ruddy addictive, right?

Any comments on additions welcome (as long as they are red!)

Attachments

• DSC00149.JPG
    DSC00149.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,547
clunker":wi2ssdq8 said:
Red Ringle H20 would be nice :cool:

Whats the spec mate and lets have some more photos.

ditto :cool: not so keen on the tyres though

Nice. Had one myself.

Not so keen on the red tyres. Think it'd look nice with all red and black and amberwall tyres.

Here's a mission for you...

source some Avid Arch Supremes in red....they did exist. Never actually seen any in the flesh mind.

:D

Yep... still needs that flite :LOL:

It's all XT, but I think it's gonna stay that way, I'm not quite past cosmetic pimping yet.

Thought about a H2o but I rarely use a bottle, so kinda redundant. I'm also packing some NOS x-lite bar ends but they look a bit long.

I have got grey tyres which look pretty pimp but they are shite quality (mudtrax? Pah!) Did think about panaracers with the red stripe, so it's not quite so in your face?

New bars on the way, 'cos the renthals are faded. A few red bolts here an there and I think I'm done.

Attachments

• DSC00147.JPG
    DSC00147.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,465
  • DSC00148.JPG
    DSC00148.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,465
Hey, I dont suppose your interested in a red middleburn hubbed wheel set are you?

I bought them when I was planning to go down the rouge route with my pace, although now im leaning more towards the black/gold.

Lovely, everything about the bike is lovely......

......just please get rid of those tyres for some black/skinwall rubber. The red ones look a bit cheap!

Otherwise, perfect :cool:

Cheers team,
Yep the saddle is a gonner as soon as someone coughs up a red flite... and it looks like the tyres have to go too!

JeRky, I'd love your wheels, but maybe not this month, what rims they got? Chuck it into a job lot with the flite!

Back