The Official D2D Training Log

some old friends who don't ride mtbs :shock: dragged me out on my road bike over the weekend, did 50+ miles :cool:

Monday: 1hr on the TT

Wednesday: 45 on the TT

Saturday: 45 on the TT

Sunday: 1hr 1/4 XC ride

Babies really bugger up your ability to get out on the bike.....thank god for TT's :LOL:

Had my first proper dark night ride of the season tonight :D Very wet, very muddy and blowing like hurricane Gustav :shock:
Came around a corner and nearly run over some squadies with empty oil barrels on their backs, must have been getting beasted :LOL:
We missed out the woods where some geezer shot himself dead though :roll: It was dark afterall ;)

Did the long red then black route at Thetford yesterday, 1h50 and about 21 miles. Very slow though the muddy bits though as I had old worn tyres on with virtually no rear grip.

Plus the normal weekly evening group ride of 20-30 miles around the local fields and bridleways, but there are no hills around here.

Saturday: Peaks meet :cool:

Monday: 30 hard on the TT

Wednesday: 30 hard on the TT

Friday: 45 on the TT

Sunday: 1hr 1/2 XC ride, quite hard, on the rigid bike :shock:

DSC01066.jpg

Suppose I better add something then.

Sunday 1.5 hrs being beasted at the gym then 10k run (52 mins)

Monday gentle 1.5 hrs after work road ride with the gorgeous Kat

Tuesday rest day

Wednesday gym at lunchtime

Thursday ride with RB crew at Chicksands - ride is a bit of an exageration, more like chat, ride for a bit, chat again repeat until finished.

Friday rest day!

Saturday long solo road ride planed

Thursday ride with RB crew at Chicksands - ride is a bit of an exageration, more like chat, ride for a bit, chat again repeat until finished.

I don't know what you mean :LOL:

After my big off last Thursday my plans for getting the miles under the belt at the weekend were well and truly ruined.

Friday - nought
Saturday - nought
Sunday - nought
Monday - 1 1/2hr hilly road ride
Tuesday - Gym 1 hr resistance work

Plans for the rest of the week
Wednesday - rest day
Thursday - Chicksands with the RB gang
Friday - rest day? possible gym at lunchtime depends how hard ride night before
Saturday - rest day?
Sunday - Gym? 2hrs

REKIBorter":37dwtj9r said:
After my big off last Thursday my plans for getting the miles under the belt at the weekend were well and truly ruined.

downer :( ..... here's hoping you're race fit for next weekend :D

Did a spot of pre D2D riding last week on holiday. I'd reckon this route was about 10kms from the beach to the bunker thing at the top... relentless uphill all the way. Plus side to this being a great D/H run all the way back and a cruzcampo on the balcony :cool: Last time I rode this was 10 years ago on my Kona Muni mula. :D
.... only thing now, easyjet left my newer ride in spain ( along with most peoples' golf clubs! ) and they're not going to deliver next week. :( .... so pleased I didn't take anything retro now!

enjoy
boy "Ola" boy

Attachments

• mijas4.JPG
    mijas4.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 655
  • mijas2.JPG
    mijas2.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 655
  • mijas5.JPG
    mijas5.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 655