Retrobikers Awayday at the London Cycle Show -*PICS ADDED*

slinky, which day?

looks like wuite a gathering now. mrs wu's coming too.

Sat's the day then.

Let's organise a sussex ride sunday.

Tintin, you coming?

I should be able to do the sunday meet . maybe the north down is a better option if people are staying overnight in london ?

and no more trains for me . :evil:

I was going to suggest that we arrange a ride on the downs near and around Brighton and have a few beers after the show on Saturday night. If anyone has this months 'What Mountain Bike magazine' there is a ride in their which encompasses pretty much all the decent trails in the area.

http://www.bikeradar.com/routes/?bpath=maps/bike-path/WMB-87-South-Downs-Classic-Ride

North downs is also a good idea, we could stay at the little B&B in Dorking.

steve. that looks like a good route, im up for that route or any other. Bike show, few beers in Brighton then hitting the trails on Sunday sounds good to me.

Interested in this :D
Anyone know of any place cheap to stay in London :LOL: seriously tho... We used to stay at the Regent Palace Hotel in Glasshouse St when going to gigs and stuff, which was very cheap and ok but I beleive it's now closed down :(

We need to have a show of hands. London night out and accommodation followed by a North Downs loo. Or Brighton accommodation and night out followed South Downs loop.

i'll be going on the friday, could have blagged a trade day visit but am working that day, decided friday was the best option as there'll be less family/kid type people, will more than likely fly the retro t shirt flag though so maybe i'll bump into a few of you! so if you see a slightly well built balding ginger guy in the ssmm retro t give me a shout!! :LOL:

I'm out :(

I've got to head up north that weekend ( oh, the irony....)

Well up for another weekend on the south downs, shall i organize a xmas ride?

Latest posts

Back