new build one MONGOOSE A.M.P new pics 14/09/08

Nice job buddy. Can't wait for the next pic.....toilet perhaps :LOL: What are the build plans?

oh oh ,leaving the phone charger in
tsk tsk ,think of your green credentials :LOL:

Lovely bike :D
Though i think it should be in a cot ,swathed a waddling cloths
surrounded by three wise men ,Earl s MacPherson,Horst Leitner and Mert Lawwill

but the phone was off camber still charging :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: thinking purple parts with purple mongoose amplifer decals and xt 8spd drive wheels are gonna be ubar special you will have to wait and see on those :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: pace renthal purple owwww ;)

cannondale king":lrnlw27a said:
...and greased the pivot points :cool: :cool: :cool:

Looking good! However, it may be wise to remove the grease. I was inclined to do the same on mine, but per the AMP/Mongoose owner's manual the delrin bearings and nylon washers do not require lubrication and doing so may only serve to attract more debris and wear the pivots more quickly. :cry:

I was also a big advocate of the Risse upgrade on my SAB, but after rebuilding the AMP shock on my B2 and putting some miles on it I now much prefer it. The Risse is definitely lighter than just about any other coil-over unit, but not the AMP, so there's no weight savings upgrading to the Risse. Furthermore, the ease of rebuilding the shock yourself (I've had no seepage/leakage issues) and not being concerned with air pressure are two big pluses. I'd suggest that if you're considering an air fork up front then go ahead and also consider the Risse upgrade to match, but if you decide to go with an AMP fork I'd definitely keep the AMP shock in the rear. That's my two cents anyway :roll: .

got some forks off of jango cheers matey and some onza ho canti's and a topline chainset and onza mongo aheadset so getting theres heres some pics :cool:

Attachments

• DSC00296 (Large).JPG
    DSC00296 (Large).JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 444
  • DSC00297 (Large).JPG
    DSC00297 (Large).JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 444
  • DSC00298 (Large).JPG
    DSC00298 (Large).JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 444
  • DSC00301 (Large).JPG
    DSC00301 (Large).JPG